There seems to be a number of things needing changes to work with Qt 5.14, from a preliminary review this includes:
- Update Docker image to Qt 5.14
- deployment-file.json.in: add architectures: instead of target-architecture: key
- androiddeployqt assumes binary files have an architecture suffix now
- deployment-file.json.in: STL parameter changed format
- deployment-file.json.in: toolchain prefix is hardcoded to llvm in 5.14, and androiddeployqt assumes that now; toolchain-version field is no longer used
- AndroidManifest.xml template changes: need to be deployed to all apps...
- with the above hacked in locally Kirigami applications fail to load QML files at startup, possibly due to changes in how QML assets are bundled now