Currently, we have a lot of colorscheme colors. We don't even use all of them. The ones that we do use aren't always used in a consistent or even logical manner.
Examples of illogical and inconsistent usage:
- The button and menu item focus color is actually controlled by the View Focus Decoration color
- The Task Manager highlight color is controlled by the Button Focus Decoration color.
- QPalette::Highlight is mapped to Selection Background and is used somewhat interchangeably with Focus Decoration colors. This works fine for the current version of breeze, but not for any color scheme that uses a different Selection Background color from the Focus Decoration color.
- View NegativeText is used for MDI widget titlebars instead of Button NegativeText.
- Window: Alternate Background, Focus Decoration, Hover Decoration
- Button: Alternate Background
- Selection: Alternate Background, Focus Decoration, Hover Decoration
- Tooltip: Alternate Background, Focus Decoration, Hover Decoration
- Complementary: Most of these aren't used, but this is because it's uncommon to use an alternative colorscheme for some parts of the UI.
Possibly unused colors:
- I don't know for sure, but I would assume that all text colors are used.