With all Platforms using AbstractOutput now, the next goal is to replace the Screens class with something more integrated, either in Platform directly or as a separate output manager.
... looking at the code this will actually be somewhat bigger. So here is a first plan:
- X fullscreen cleanup: D18128 D18132 D18153 D18157 D18185
- Remove legacy X multi-head and Xinerama support.
New Outputs global connecting Platform and Workspace levels
- Replace Screens class with Outputs global class being created in Platform and directly accessed on Workspace level.
- Outputs features getters for all and only enabled outputs and does this by just calling into Platform.
- Through these getters Workspace-level classes access AbstractOutput properties directly.