Krita.org website download page redesign ideas. By re-organizing information and better visual guidance, aim to improve its readability.
- 2 additional tabs on the left column were created for Unstable builds and GPG Signatures. Ideas from discussions with Boud and Scott.
- Icons, font size, font color, bullets, buttons, boxs, familiar keywords were used to make user's discovery of their target downloads easier while providing related concise explanations.
- The right column, with its nightly information moved to Unstable tab, now carries technical notes like the latest release notes, Other and previous releases, GPU support and Graphics tablet support.
- Move Krita Gemini to other releases so the Title-Tab area is much less confusing.
- GPU compatibility. Those product range should all support OpenGL 3.0 and DirectX 11.0, which can at least good enough for Krita to do HQ zooming and grid.
- Also a suggestion to make the page title bolder, darker to tell the user what page they are currently looking at.