- R166:e98249c30917: FIX: Properly close spectacle after Save As
- run Spectacle via shell
- Have Quit after Save or Copy checked.
- Hit Save As and save the image
- Spectacle closes
I just tested the stuff that's mentioned in that bug.
With this approach, it works for every case that I can see there:
- Proper close on Copy to clipboard
- Proper close on Save As including proper close for: click on the thumbnail in the notification (opens default image viewer), wait until notification disappears, close notification, click on the notification options and change settings
Tested, works without.
Done. Thanks !
Curious that it seems to work without it. @broulik is setting the URL enough for clicking it to open the image? Is this handled by KNotification then? Also will this only work in Plasma or would the connect still be needed for when not under Plasma?
I was not referencing the whole connect but if we need the other condition too.
I tested only on plasma. If Spectacle is launched this way: `spectacle -b' , than it saves the image to the default location and shows the notification. The thumbnail in the notification appears after a very short time tho (less than half a sec) .