Since odg spec supports multiple pages, I feel karbon also needs to support it.
The main things that has changed:
- Since multiple pages is supported, adding/copying/deleting pages is now possible.
- The page background color is now set with a tool in the tool box. The entry for background color in the Settings dialog is superflous and has been removed.
Ported to use pageapp classes.
A lot of code was duplicated between pageapp and karbon
and has been removed from karbon:
- Layers docker and all layer operations
- Grid, guides, rulers and zoom
- Event handlers
- Show page margins has been moved to pageapp
In general, import/export needs review to determine how to
handle multiple pages when e.g. exporting to a format that
does not support pages.
- "Separate paths" command:
- Execute command, the shape disappears.
- Undo crashes. Note: Afaics this code is not touched so probably a libs bug.
- Snap to grid does not work
- Number of recent files does not work properly