Since odg spec supports multiple pages, I feel karbon also needs to support it.
Ported to use pageapp classes.
Karbon has config group "Interface" that is not precent in other apps.
Some of the options have been disabled atm. Imho they should be
harmonized with other apps and/or moved to View menu.
A lot of code was duplicated between pageapp and karbon
and has been removed from karbon:
- Layers docker and all layer operations
- Grid, guides, rulers and zoom
- Event handlers
- Show page margins has been moved to pageapp
In general, import/export needs review to determine how to
handle multiple pages when e.g. exporting to a format that
does not support pages.
- "Separate paths" command:
- Execute command, the shape disappears.
- Undo crashes. Note: Afaics this code is not touched so probably a libs bug.
- Snap to grid does not work
- Number of recent files does not work properly