Add the default (Ctrl+n) shortcut to open new connection in KRDC
- Group Reviewers
- R436:8b0d28aa8eec: Add the default (Ctrl+n) shortcut to open new connection in KRDC
- Compile & build new version
- Run krdc
- Press Ctrl+n
- Should open up new connection window
$ arc patch D17327 INFO Base commit is not in local repository; trying to fetch. Created and checked out branch arcpatch-D17327. Checking patch a/mainwindow.cpp => b/mainwindow.cpp... error: a/mainwindow.cpp: does not exist in index Patch Failed! Usage Exception: Unable to apply patch!
The patch is strange, it contains diff --git a/a/mainwindow.cpp b/b/mainwindow.cpp
Can you setup and use arcanist to work with KDE Phabricator, or upload correct patch? 😉 https://community.kde.org/Infrastructure/Phabricator#Using_Arcanist_to_post_patches
Which is the expected behaviour. KRDC opens new connections in `tabs', so pressing Ctrl+N actually opens a tab.
Here's how to test.
- Start krdc
- Press Ctrl+N (focus is on existing new connection address)
- Enter the server address and connect
- Press Ctrl+N again (for a new connection)
- A new tab will be open and focused at the address for next server