There is a stub of the new KCI here: http://gpul.grupos.udc.es:8080/
- There is a '3.0' branch in Kubuntu Automation's git aiming to provide a proper tooling for this new KCI.
wget -q -O - https://pkg.jenkins.io/debian/jenkins-ci.org.key | sudo apt-key add - echo deb http://pkg.jenkins.io/debian-stable binary/ | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/jenkins.list sudo apt update sudo apt install jenkins
- Install the "Locale Plugin"
- Go to "Manage Jenkins" -> "Configure System"
- Go to the locale section and set 'en' as language, check "force language for all users"
- Install the 'Role Strategy' plugin
- Install the OpenID plugin
- Create the roles admin/members/readers, set the permissions as they are in the old KCI
- Go to the global security configuration and pick "OpenID SSO" and set this url as provider: https://login.launchpad.net/+openid
- Select "Role-based Strategy" as "authorization"
- Uncheck "CSRF Protection" (otherwise we won't be able to login with LP/OpenID)
- Test that you can log in from launchpad (if possible from other browser, because if you log out and you try to log in you may not be able to enter again if you didn't get the configuration right)
- Install the multiple SCM's plugin
- Install the Git plugin
- Install KA in the same host where jenkins installed
- Add racnoss.kde.org to the .ssh/known_hosts of 'jenkins' user:
su jenkins mkdir .ssh chmod 0700 .ssh ssh-keyscan racnoss.kde.org >> .ssh/known_hosts
- Clone KA metadata as 'jenkins' user in $HOME: git clone https://git.launchpad.net/~kubuntu-packagers/ka/+git/ka-metadata
- Add this to the KA config:
[gbp-*] # Check if the current branch is valid for the distribution # given with '-d <distribution>' kubuntu-check-valid-branch = off
- In the new pipeline, add the git repositories for extra-cmake-modules:
(put each one in a subdirectory source/packaging)
- Activate the SCM polling
- Set as shell command "cd packaging && get-kci-tarball && gbp-kadev -d artful"
- Install the "green balls" plugin to get green balls instead of blue for successful results
- Go to "Jenkins -> Manage Jenkins -> Jenkins CLI"
- Download http://<jenkins_host>:8080/jnlpJars/jenkins-cli.jar
- This would give us the console output of artful_unstable_extra-cmake-modules:
java -jar jenkins-cli.jar -s http://<jenkins_host>:8080 -auth <user>:<api_token> \ console artful_unstable_extra-cmake-modules
- Download /var/lib/lxd/containers/j1/rootfs/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/artful_unstable_extra-cmake-modules/config.xml
- Change config.xml to adapt it for kcoreaddons
- This would create a new task/pipeline for kcoreaddons:
cat config.xml | java -jar jenkins-cli.jar -s http://<jenkins_host>:8080 -auth <user>:<api_token> \ create-job artful_unstable-kcoreaddons