This is about documenting Santa's 'tritemio' private infastructure so other developers could replicate it.
There is a WIP setup guide maintained here:
It's written in LaTeX.
- Import the build status page of tritemio in KA's git.
- Create a Launchpad Team/Project to handle the custom packages needed
- Project: https://launchpad.net/tritemio
- Team: https://launchpad.net/~tritemio-maintainers
- Git repositories: https://code.launchpad.net/~tritemio-maintainers/+git
- Various chapters of the setup guide, explaining how to setup the LXD containers and reprepro.
- Check the status of the wannabuild triggers
- Check the status of the chroot creation scripts
- Use the KABuildLogParser class in tritemio-build-status (this is also related to the Iron Hand)
- Finish the last part of the setup guide.