This is about documenting Santa's 'tritemio' private infastructure so other developers could replicate it.
There is a WIP setup guide maintained here:
It's written in LaTeX.
- Introduction section of the setup guide completed.
- Import the build status page of tritemio in KA's git.
- 'Sbuild test' section of the setup guide completed.
- Create a Launchpad Team/Project to handle the custom packages needed
- Project: https://launchpad.net/tritemio
- Team: https://launchpad.net/~tritemio-maintainers
- Git repositories: https://code.launchpad.net/~tritemio-maintainers/+git
- Use the KABuildLogParser class in tritemio-build-status (this is also related to the Iron Hand)
- Check the status of the wannabuild triggers - the code for that is probably cheesy and embarrasing to show
- Check the status of the chroot creation scripts - same as above
- Add more chapters to the setup guide