- User Since
- Apr 18 2015, 1:59 PM (190 w, 6 d)
Thu, Dec 13
- Merge branch '3.2' into 393094-date-constants
- Version 3.2.0
- Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/3.2' into 393094-date-constants
Mon, Dec 10
Sun, Dec 9
- Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/3.1' into 393094-date-constants
Sat, Dec 8
Mon, Dec 3
- Add autotests for date/time related KDBSQL statements
Tue, Nov 27
Sun, Nov 25
Oct 9 2018
Sep 13 2018
Thanks, lots of other people also touched this code but I tried this time to review :) I propose to separate the string literal changes.
Sep 12 2018
Sep 11 2018
- Add missing params for generateSelectStatement
I can experiment a bit to see how to remove the double parameter dialog. But does it not work for me in data view...
Good job. We want to develop it for 3.1 not master so I updated the patch for you.
Moving to 3.1
Sep 10 2018
Sep 3 2018
Update: mdbtools does not support msvc due to the C2057 error so I am reverting two commits that remove #defines.