What is it?
Linux Foundation organised event for the use of embedded Linux tech in vehicles.
When and where is it?
Late Oct. early Nov. (dates unconfirmed), Dresden, GER
What do we want to achieve?
- Wider user-base by having car manufacturers adopt KDE-based technologies for their on-board infotainment systems.
- Support from players in the automobile manufacturing industry
- Resources and contributors from corporations.
How will we achieve it?
- Run a booth promoting KDE embedded systems
- Run demos of KDE embedded systems.
- Meet with industry decisions makers and potential contrbutors.
- Gather feedback from industry experts.