Personal site: http://www.toscalix.com
- User Since
- Nov 10 2015, 9:42 PM (183 w, 4 d)
Aug 13 2018
He finally could not make it for KDE. I sent him a mail.
This topic is included in the KDE for Automotive BoF agenda.
This meeting is the Akademy 2019 BoF. Check the notes here: https://notes.kde.org/p/kde-automotive-akademy-bof
No talk submitted. No engineer got involved.
Jun 23 2018
- Conversation with AGL Executive Director at Autonomous Vehicle Software Symposium. Described KDE progress.
- Conversation with AGL Release Manager, Jan-Simon at Autonotive Linux Summit about KDE progress. Evaluating if he can come to Akademy 2018 in Viena.
I will be at the event. Richard Dale might be too.
Apr 16 2018
Interesting updates from Karlsruhe f2f AGL meeting:
Mar 17 2018
Sent abstract to KDE eV Board
Sent it to @paulb for review.
Submitted to KDE eV. I can still modify it.
Title: KDE for automotive? Really? Tell me more about it...
Mar 14 2018
Created a mail and send it to KDE eV Board
Talked to Walt Miner, AGL PgM and and Jan-Simon, AGL release manager, at Embedded World 2018.
Feb 21 2018
An initial document was sent to kde-embedded some months ago. Look for the final doc or latest update and send it to the list.
No interest. Posponed. Keep in backlog.
No answer from Dan Cauchy so far. I will see him at OSLS 2018 in a couple of weeks.
Pinged AGL/Linux Foundation staff to meet them together with @vkrause at Embedded World 2018
Sep 4 2017
- Added to report week 35 the coming events, including Qt World Summit and contact names.
Dan Cauchy travelling. Lydia answered.
- @vkrause provided me the technical update.
- Included further information and sent the report to kde-embedded ML
Aug 30 2017
- @vkrause added the link to the Yocto Phabricator project
- Updated the text since the mail was done a few weeks ago.
- Sent it to kde-community mailing list
++ KDE Software
Asked @vkrause for the technical report to add it to my notes.
No response from anyone. I will keep working and set up the meeting in a few days.
Aug 25 2017
Aug 23 2017
Sysadmins requested the list of people that should have access. I provided it.
- No response from anybody
- Modified the poll and sent it again to the kde-embedded mailing list: https://doodle.com/poll/3z4mmwwrzsyz9i74
Aug 20 2017
It would be interestng to develop a marketing effort the first time KF5 for Yocto is released. We can keep track of it at KDE automotive project
Aug 16 2017
- Doodle created: https://doodle.com/poll/3z4mmwwrzsyz9i74
- Sent a mail to kde-embedded so interested people can help me define the schedule of the meeting.
- Added key people in CC. Not sure if everybody involved though.