The search widget is different in different applications.
- In Kate it appears on the bottom, giving you the options to move up, down, match case sensitive and "switch to power search" in icons.
- On Falkon it also appears in the bottom, but it gives you buttons with text to move up and down, fails to show an icon for the match case sensitive button, and adds a "find..." label in the text input.
- Konqueror also uses buttons, but puts "Options" instead of match case sensitive.
- This is similiar to Okular, which also adds a dropdown indicator to "Options".
- Calligra removes the dropdown button from Option, and also changes the possible options.
- Dolphin instead puts the bar on the top.
- Kmail opens a popup.
- Anything missing?