Polish Reduce Red Eye UI
The bottom toolbar of the Reduce Red Eye tool sports a couple of
glitches and inconsistencies:
- The vertical height is too large compared to the Crop tool.
- After Size the colon is missing.
- For some languages the slider can become quite long.
- After accepting, sometimes the left text flickers, since it is updated before the layout changes back.
- The OK button is missing a more descriptive text and more fitting icon as featured by the Crop tool.
- Crop uses the standard Cancel wording, but here a confusing Close button is placed next to OK.
- When proceeding to fix the second eye after clicking on OK, the Close button suddenly gains focus and thus turns blue, which was not the case for the first eye.
- When pressing Enter without having clicked first, invalid rect is printed.
Let's fix all of those issues.
Issues are gone, no functional or visual regressions when playing around
with the tool.
Reviewers: Gwenview, muhlenpfordt
Reviewed By: Gwenview, muhlenpfordt
Differential Revision: https://phabricator.kde.org/D14846