This patch changes no functional stuff, only the arrangement and headings of the controls.
In the end the KCM:
- wastes less space
- resembles more the applet
- is less cumbersome to use because we have only 3 tabs instead of 5 anymore
- has a less complicated code structure
This patch fixes the following three problems brought up in T5412:
- On opening you are greeted with the Applications tab (which in most cases is empty). But what a user normally really want to see at first when he goes to the audio configuration in System Settings is a list of his audio devices and options to configure them.
- Tab titles are shortened because they are too long and they are inconsistent ("Applications" vs "Recordi..").
- That there are in both cases two different tabs for "Applications" and "Record..." as well as "Output Devices" and "Input Devices" seems unnecessary and the result is normally lots of unused space in the tabs.