Plasma Browser Integration provides controls for Chrome, so when a player with kde:pid metadata is found, it is preferred over the actual pid it represents.
- Group Reviewers
- R120:e4f91a3ee8b0: [MPRIS Data Engine] Support player proxying for another one
Still behaves as before:
- It never switches away from a playing player when another starts playing
- It switches to a playing player if there was none before
- When current player gets paused, it switches to another playing one, if any, or a paused one, if any, or a stopped one, if any. When the current player gets paused and there is no playing one, it makes sure to prefer the paused proxy over another random paused player.
- Closing a player, switches to another play one, if any, or a paused one, if any, or a stopped one, if any
- Verified that it never used Chrome's broken mpris when p-b-i was running
- When disabling p-b-i controls were transferred to Chrome's own mpris