D7163 and D7164 introduced autotests and fixes in R236 KWidgetsAddons/KSqueezedTextLabel for handling properties like indent. While the autotests (e.g. ksqueezedtextlabelautotest testChrome:indent) pass locally, they fail on the CI.
While investigating the reason for this seems interesting, the problem might also be in the test, i.e. a misunderstanding of resize event handling or a sideeffect of a bug in KSqueezedTextLabel itself.
- reproduce locally
- fix failing autotests
- check resize handling and size policies
- document and/or fix bugs
- D7977 fix autotest by reintroducing setIndent and setMargin
- respect chrome in minimumSizeHint
- improve documentation wrt. default size policy and resize handling
- misc. code cleanup (tooltip clearing bug, dubious alignment hack, superfluous headers and more)
- summarize findings wrt. D7010: KSqueezedTextLabel: call updateGeometry() when text changes