These actions are grouped by frequency:
As it happens
- [auto] Personal mail: Automated notifications from phab/rocket.chat for configured actions
- [auto] Telegram "bot/feed" channels: Every action on phabricator/github/wiki will trigger a bot that will notify the needed channel
- [MANUAL] If you need direct feedback, go on the reference channel and talk directly to the people involved!
Editing of a report, which contains:
- Short version:
- [auto] All possible statistics (in general)
- [auto] Top contributors/editors/blogger/...
- [MANUAL] Brief summary of what happened
- [auto] Link to LONG VERSION
- Long version:
- [auto] Everything above
- [auto] Links to all relevant blog posts, edits, commits, ...
Telegram news channel / Social Media / Newsletter / Mailing Lists / WikiToLearn Website / Planet / Rocket.chat: Short version
Dedicated website: Long version
Social media requires a special treatment. We will share:
- Important/generalist blog posts
- Announcements of achievements (every kind)
- Informative events/inspiring pictures
- Link to the long report
Bi-monthly or more (AND on important changes)
Print channels: interesting articles ready to be published describing major changes/events
See also: https://notes.kde.org/p/DJWpwac4hl