I think we need to define a checklist of what is working and what isn't on visualeditor so we can keep track of the progress and decide wether we are ready to release. I invite you to report here al the minor and major bugs you find so we can create a sub task if needed.
I would directly add another task for the improvements of visualeditor (like add the CodeEditor extension for example).
- Fix icons css
- Check wether template are autocompleted correctly when trying to search and insert them
- Check if math tags are rendered correctly
- Check if code editor is working correctly
- Fix readmode button's position when visualeditor is active
- Edit button is not active when visualeditor is on (View button is active instead)
- Change all the dmath tags with the proper one on production