We have nightly and beta channel for applications distributed via F-Droid, Flathub and Snapcraft. We should try to find a way to better advertise it, so that more user takes the time to test the betas and nightly version of our softwares.
- More users test our beta release
- More bug reported before the official release
- Less bug in the official release :D
Ideas about how to this
- Display this information in kde.org/applications: where? and how?
- Social posts reminding users that they can test beta/nightly channels with Flatpak, Snap and F-Droid