Fix the size and pixel alignment of checkboxes and radiobuttons
The checkboxes and radio buttons in plasmashell were signficantly different from checkboxes and radio buttons in the Breeze QStyle. This patch is needed to make D26271 look nicer.
- Plasmashell checkboxes and radio buttons were much larger.
- 24x24 for checkboxes and 29x29 for radio buttons (Plasmashell) vs 16x16 (QStyle).
- Pixel alignment was very poor.
- Checkbox indicator was 14x14, stretched to 24x24.
- Radio button background was 22x22 or 32x32, adjusted to 29x29.
- Radio button indicator was 16x16, stretched to 29x29.
- Style was different.
- Checkbox indicators had sharper corners and less margin around the inner rectangle.
- Radio buttons had a hardcoded dark gray circular frame and a shadow on the bottom of the inside of the frame.
- Radio button indicators had less margin around the inner circle.
Reviewed By: VDG, ngraham
Subscribers: ngraham, davidedmundson, kde-frameworks-devel
Differential Revision: https://phabricator.kde.org/D26758