Several small improvements to design and usability of the lockscreen:
- Keyboard focus changes to switchSessionPage (typing password and issuing unlock requests in this view not any longer possible) and back
- Added keyboard commands for switchSessionPage: Left/right, return, enter, escape
- Password field is cleaned on changing back to the main screen or session in general
- Quick fade in of input elements on invocation of lockscreen
- Animating slide out of clock and input elements when switching user, which is in line with the other sliding animation of the Stackview. It also helps to easen the transition, when the users have different themes or languages
One quick note to the switch session slide out animation: We could of course also fade out the whole screen to black or something. But in the default configuration the users have the same lockscreen backgrounds, where we would unnecessarily create a visual break by this.