- Group Reviewers
- R40:0c15edfbd44f: [RFC] Defuse KateMainWindow::showModOnDiskPrompt
Fixed in a way as suggested in bug report.
Expected Results: Exit without asking (file was not edited since last time in kate, so there is no info to lose)
This dialog is for me pretty confusing and annoying.
- In which case may that question (without this patch) useful?
- Why should I reload a file when I like to close Kate?
- Click "Ignore" you will asked again, where you can overwrite the file on disk. The opposite from your first intend.
- Click "Diff" keeps the dialog the focus with the result that you can't scroll in the loaded diff. With dark theme is it hard to read too
- You can end in some "endless" dialog boxes
So, how about to remove that dialog?
BUG:375725 Same issue, different request