The contact view looks a bit awkward, especially for contacts that have little information (only name and email).
- Only display single QR code, we don't need two of them (even if only almost no phone can scan the left-most one)
- Display map with the contacts address (should be optional)
- Add tooltips to action icons
- Fix missing action icons (?)
- Display bigger photo, if available
This does not require any knowledge of Akonadi or the whole PIM stack, the entire contact view is basically just a HMTL page generated from a template. Some C++ coding is needed to load the necessary data (QR codes, map sources etc.).