These are to add tooltips for the brush editor pen sensors. The goal of this is to help this complicated are be a bit easier to understand. There are a lot of sensors and trying to make it easier to understand is a good thing.
These are some tooltips I am thinking about for each sensor...
- Pressure - How much force you press down on your stylus
- PressureIn - Values only increase you increase pressure
- X-Tilt - The horizontal angle between your tablet and your stylus
- Y-Tilt - The vertical angle between your tablet and your stylus
- Tilt Direction - Direction in degrees you stylus is pointing in
- Tilt Elevation - The perpendicularity in angles of your stylus to your tablet.
- Speed - How much the brush is affected by the speed at which you draw (Software).
- Drawing Angle - What direction your paint strokes are going in (Software)
- Rotation - The barrel rotation of the stylus if supported (Software)
- Distance - Values change as brush stroke distance increases (Software)
- Time - Values change as time increases while making brush strokes (Software)
- Fuzzy Dab - Randomness added to the brush dab (Software)
- Fuzzy Stroke - Randomness added to the brush stroke (Software)
- Fade - Value changes as more brush dabs are applied to the canvas (Software)
- Perspective - Value changes with perspective. Requires perspective assistant (Software)
- Tangential Pressure - finger wheel on an airbrush stylus if supported.