If an output is powered on/off while connected the available workspace must be resized to have no "dead" areas.
Currently this is only done when an output is (dis-)connected or en/disabled.
Question: Should we just move it out of m_enabledOutputs then or leave it there but add a flag or set its logical size to invalid?
- KScreen listens via DPMS protocol for DPMS changes.
- KScreen sends logical geometry information to KWin.
- KWin updates size.
- KWin could remove outputs with logical invalid size from enabled outputs for optimization and robustness.
- KWin automatically moves on/off outputs into/from m_enabledOutputs.
- KWin resizes overall screen (by which parameters?).
- Potentially KScreen sends new layout to KWin