Review user interaction in session management
- Build user interface by ui file
- Avoid obsolete Qt members
- Choose more meaningful member names
- Add filter field and sort button
- Open session by double click
- Add buttons for "Copy" and "Open as Template"
- Reorder a couple of code to be a little bit more logic ordered
- Delete a session with delay which offer a restore and avoid annoying confirmation dialog
- Rename a session inside of the list view to avoid extra popup window to enter the new name.
- Remove SessionOpenDialog, use SessionManageDialog instead
- Remove SessionChooser, use SessionManageDialog instead
- Add signal sessionListChanged() To avoid unneded signals is updateSessionList() slightly modified with a clearer look and an added check for changes in an easy way.
- Add copySession()
- Let rename/copySession() ask for a new name when needed
- Move session creation parts from newSessionName() to sessionSaveAs()
- Rename newSessionName() to askForNewSessionName()
- Add suggestNewSessionName()
- Don't create anonymous session in ctor
- Don't save anonymous session as last session
- Remove from sessions menu "Open Session" because it's now the same as "Manage Sessions"
Reviewed By: Kate, dhaumann, cullmann
Subscribers: fabianr, anthonyfieroni, cullmann, kwrite-devel, Kate
Differential Revision: https://phabricator.kde.org/D16926