Propagate unused mouse press events in edit tools
If one of the edit tools Crop or Red Eye Reduction is active,
zooming by Middle-Click or Ctrl+Left/Right-Click
does not work.
This patch ignores mouse press events not used by the edit tools
itself and thereupon they are propagated to the image view.
- Open Gwenview in View Mode
- Enter Crop or Red Eye Reduction tool
- Check if Ctrl+Left/Right-Click zoom works
- Check if (⇧) Middle-Click zoom works
- Check if crop tool ratio lock (Ctrl/⇧) works
Reviewers: Gwenview, rkflx
Reviewed By: Gwenview, rkflx
Differential Revision: https://phabricator.kde.org/D14324