This fixes a bug causing the wrong DPI being used when moving the window from a screen to another screen to the left. Using the top-left position of the window to determine screen changes doesn't work well since the device pixel ratio of a window does not change until the window is roughly halfway across.
- Group Reviewers
- Maniphest Tasks
- T2299: Make the canvas behave in HiDPI mode
- R37:eff0c7010ac3: Fix wrong DPI when moving window across screens
- Use two screens with different DPI scaling.
- With the window on the left screen, open an image and note the image size at 100% zoom.
- Move window from the left screen to the right screen then back to the left screen.
- Verify that the image size is the same as before.