Assuming D18019 is merged, this would:
Provides an easy lookup of the date format variables for the user so the user does not need to Alt+Tab between windows.
You can click a variable or it's rendered text to insert the variable into the TextField. It will add a space " " unless the text is empty.
You can also drag a variable and drop it onto the text field to insert it.
- Delete the selected text first before inserting.
- I should check if we should add a space afterwards as well in case the text cursor is in the middle of a word.
- I should not add a space if there's already a space in front.
- Select the inserted text
- TextField.focus = true instead of drawing a rectangular outline above the TextField to demonstrate we can drop?
- Move the TextField.cursorPosition when a hovering with a drag