Some small bugs fixing and improvements include --
- ~~Clicking on canvas region should fold any unfolded panel.~~
- ~~Fix active tool image display on tool changing.~~
- ~~Empty text submission from the Text tool should switch to last active tool.~~
- Highlighting of active brush for some brushes isn't working...these brushes need to be renamed as handled in Activity.selectMode().
- ~~Fix dimension of the currently active tool, color, undo and redo box.~~
- Disable undo/redo button when undo/redo stack are empty.
- Bug : inside the MouseArea for typing the text of the text tool, it is impossible to start drawing a line. Looks like a conflict somewhere.
- ~~Problem: clicking undo after using the eraser just clears the page. We should keep undo stack when changing tools.~~
- Color: selected color to paint should be the one shown in the color selector after moving some sliders, without being forced to save the color in a slot.
- ~~Eraser actually removes the redo stack (pencil, draw one line, take eraser, erase some part of the line. Ctrl+Z removes all the drawing, Ctrl+Y logs: "redo stack empty")~~
- ~~Clicking on the bar with "undo/redo/actual color" should not draw behind it (and count into the undo/redo stack)~~
- ~~The color of the text preview is not the current one but the last previous one used (and it changes to the current one when we click on Bold/Italic).~~
- ~~What should we do after validating the text and placing it? Should we keep the text tool and have again the text input window?~~
-Color: selected color to paint should be the one shown in the color selector after moving some sliders, on Flood fill tool, I have this warning: "qml: ON Pressed - tool not known". Sometimes, it does not change the color of the background. It seems it does not finish, I have the log for the start but not the completion... without be(after using forced to save the color in a slot.Erase tool)
- When I use a stamp, it removes all different already used stamps from the canvas.
More to be added based on reviews and testing.....