Some small bugs fixing and improvements include --
Clicking on canvas region should fold any unfolded panel. Fix active tool image display on tool changing. Empty text submission from the Text tool should switch to last active tool.
- Highlighting of active brush for some brushes isn't working...these brushes need to be renamed as handled in Activity.selectMode().
Fix dimension of the currently active tool, color, undo and redo box.
- Disable undo/redo button when undo/redo stack are empty.
- Bug : inside the MouseArea for typing the text of the text tool, it is impossible to start drawing a line. Looks like a conflict somewhere.
Problem: clicking undo after using the eraser just clears the page. We should keep undo stack when changing tools.
- Color: selected color to paint should be the one shown in the color selector after moving some sliders, without being forced to save the color in a slot.
Eraser actually removes the redo stack (pencil, draw one line, take eraser, erase some part of the line. Ctrl+Z removes all the drawing, Ctrl+Y logs: "redo stack empty") Clicking on the bar with "undo/redo/actual color" should not draw behind it (and count into the undo/redo stack) The color of the text preview is not the current one but the last previous one used (and it changes to the current one when we click on Bold/Italic). What should we do after validating the text and placing it? Should we keep the text tool and have again the text input window?
- on Flood fill tool, I have this warning: "qml: ON Pressed - tool not known". Sometimes, it does not change the color of the background. It seems it does not finish, I have the log for the start but not the completion... (after using Erase tool)
- When I use a stamp, it removes all different already used stamps from the canvas.
More to be added based on reviews and testing.....