Following T3855, it is time to create unit tests to cover the features implemented in the backends. It will allow to verify if new versions of the programming languages are compatible with their backends.
In this task let's list the required tests to be implemented. If you have some idea to new tests, please write in comments so I can add in the task description.
Some tests to be implemented:
- Test the run of simple command (command in one line);
- Test the run of more complex command (more than one line);
- Test simple variable definition;
- Test matrix or vector variable definition;
- Test error message after send wrong command;
- Test import modules;
- Test tab completion;
- Test information request from backend (via needsAdditionalInformation signal)
- Test plots, if they are supports
- Test syntax help
- Test help request
- Test loading of saved projects - open a project, execute all commands and check the outputs. Test with and without "auto evaluation" option enabled.
Please, feel free to create new subtasks for each implementation.