Many KDE Events (especially Akademy) need to issue Visa Invitation letters.
A tool that automates generation of the letters would be great.
- User interfacing part should be preferrably done in events.k.o
- Business logic/Backend can be done in another application
- Conference attendee can enter her data into a form
- Admins can create (per event) a template (e.g. in LaTeX)
- Letter is created from data & template
- Manual interaction can't be automated (printing it, signing it, scanning it, uploading it)
- Signed letter is uploaded to the system
- Attendee is automatically informed that the Visa Invitation letter was signed & can download it