This ongoing operation is about getting KDE Applications 16.12 in
- We will need NEW reviews by the Release Team
- We need to check the status of autopkgtests
- A couple of packages are failing to build due to symbols issues, (akonadi-calendar and libkf5pimcommon) probably that's an ABI break and we will need to use the debian abi manager
- Because of the gpgme issue , libkleo is failing to build because it's exporting a different set of symbols
- Build status graph of apps in staging available here: http://gpul.grupos.udc.es/ka-iron-hand_reports/applications_staging/
- KDE Applications 16.12.3 staged for zesty:
- gpgme1.0 issues were fixed in zesty
- ABI breaks handled, everything was built sucessfully for amd64, i386 and armhf
- autopkgtests failures being worked on
- A no change rebuild of libkolab will need to be uploaded with PIM so the kdepim-runtime will build. Rebuild changelog already in git.
- Autopkgtests results temporarily available here: http://gpul.grupos.udc.es/buildstatus_ubuntu-exp2/ubuntu-exp2_status_applications.html
- Fix the copyright holders of debian/* files.
- Disable some akonadi autotests which are tricky to execute and prone to fail.
- Upload to the archive, we will have proposed-migration graphs here: http://gpul.grupos.udc.es/ka-iron-hand_reports/applications_archive/