In the discussion of https://phabricator.kde.org/D10295 there are some ideas for KMoreTools that should not get lost:
- KMoreTools menu with sections or nesting?
- Sections looks strange if none of the tools are installed (double separator, see https://phabricator.kde.org/D10295#203144).
- Current nesting level is too deep.
- Discover integration
- ("Yes, I agree that we need to optimize for this case. Does KNS open Discover with the app in question if you opt to install it?")
- "There is none (appstream URL), because at that time I had no idea of how to do it in a good way."
- The link to the program's website should still be present (at least if there is no appstream info yet).