We need to clean the site from old and unused templates, paying attention to pages in which they're still inserted , where we have to replace them with the new accepted ones.
The idea is to use the same template in all portals. I mean the template is written in English and all the strings are translated using I18n template and Project:Messages.
The only problem is for the templates related to the content (Theorem, Lemma, etc...). Their title should be in the proper language because users have to use them.
**Templates we need work in progress**
- Topic OK
- Course OK
- CourseBackend OK
- GetCourseMetadata OK
- I18n OK
- CCourse -> CourseEditorLevelRoot OK
- SSection -> CourseEditorLevelTwo OK
- Saved_book -> SavedBook (We have to check if Collection uses directly this template)
- add_course -> AddCourseInDepartment NEEDS LOCALIZATION in Project:Messages
- AddCourseInTopic NEEDS LOCALIZATION in Project:Messages
- Infobox OK
- WarningBox OK
- DeleteMe OK
- ForceBreak OK
- Citation OK
These needs translations in template name and in WTLVETemplates extension:
- Demonstration REMOVED, USE PROOF
- Observation REMOVED, USE REMARK
- Quote IS THIS NEEDED?
- Reference WHERE AND HOW IS THIS USED?
- Notes WHERE AND HOW IS THIS USED?
- Environment NO MORE NEEDED
- FlowMention (?)