We need an internal colour selector, so that we can allow filters and the like to access wide gamut colours.
I am not supossed to touch T2337 anymore due GSOC regulations, so this goes here:
Okay, so this gsoc I got the following done:
* softproofing, per image, per view.
* adaptation state slider.
* Configuration is stored within the kra file.
* a default setup in the settings, but the actual configuration is in image properties.
* OCIO look support.
* a spinbox selector that can select HDR and wide gamut values without hassle.
* an onscreen color picker
* a fancy wide-gamut color selector.
* a dialog that combines these things into a nice little UI file. Working both modally and non-modally.
* ~~The HSV and HSL modes do something weird with grayscale values. The result seems to give actual colors, but I have no clue what is causing either error.~~
** HSL is now fixed, but HSV has an error in the actual conversion, I think.
* ~~I can't seem to get the display renderer updating to work properly.~~ [done]
Other priority todos:
* Figure out inheritance mess, and then stick this/these widgets everywhere.
* Hex code input.
* Palette input. I wasn't too sure how to tackle this one yet.
** It seems QColorDialog has a public function to access it's custom colors, might be useful to pull that from the system into s KoColorSet sometime.
* OCIO widget: I need more time for this.
* The visual color selector has a class named 'visual color selector shape' which deals with all the painting and that is then subclasses by the rectangle shape. We can thus extend this easily to other shapes.
* That would mean we could replace the pop-up triangle with a wide-gamut variant too.
* The visual color selector is capable of a lot of things, but there's no gui for configuring this yet, and I think we'd need to sit down and think a bit about this.