* Copyright 2018 David Edmundson <email@example.com>
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU Library General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or
* (at your option) any later version.
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Library General Public
* License along with this program; if not, write to the
* Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
* 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
* Notifies when another client has updated this config file with the Notify flag set.
* @since 5.CONFIGWATCHERVERSION
class KCONFIGCORE_EXPORT KConfigWatcher: public QObject
typedef QSharedPointer<KConfigWatcher> Ptr;
* Instantiate a ConfigWatcher for a given config
* @note any additional config sources should be set before this point.
static Ptr create(const KSharedConfig::Ptr &config);
* Emitted when a config group has changed
* The config will be reloaded before this signal is emitted
* @arg group the config group that has changed
* @arg names a list of entries that have changed within that group
void configChanged(const KConfigGroup &group, const QByteArrayList &names);
void onConfigChangeNotification(QHash<QString, QByteArrayList> changes);
KConfigWatcher(const KSharedConfig::Ptr &config);
KConfigWatcherPrivate *const d;