I added a few changes and additions to the popup palette. We need a bit of discussion, especially on the bottom row of tools. These are all of the differences between the existing popup palette and the new one.
1. canvas rotation slider.
2. presets start populating at the top and continue clockwise
3. small visual indicator on the outside showing the direction of how the presets are populated.
4. action items on the bottom. They may need new icons. Mirror canvas, canvas-only mode, zoom to 100%, and zoom slider.
5. the small circle at the top is a rotation rest, resetting the canvas to 0 degrees.
There are a few problems this solves.
1. tablet users cannot get out of canvas-only mode when they get in it since they might not have a keyboard
2. rotation for tablet users as there is no rotation gesture.
3. more intuitive indicator and flow for how presets are populated.
Things like the zoom slider might be a bit redundant, as this can already be done with pinch and zoom gestures. Any other feedback welcome