1. Try having external guide frames enabled and guide with PHD2
2. Try having external guide frames disabled and guide with PHD2
3. Try starting and stopping the guiding from PHD2 instead of Ekos
4. Try not entering a focal length into PHD2 so it records the error in pixels
5. Try using the tracking box to change the lock position during or before guiding with PHD2 using Ekos
Note: A known issue: PHD2 doesn't always decide to use your lock position when selected before you hit guide. To get around this, you can also change the star after it starts guiding.