Set quality level to 5% and then...
- Save an existing JPEG image
- Save an existing JPEG image as a new one
- Modify an existing JPEG image and save it
- Modify an existing JPEG image and save it as a new one
- Save an existing non-JPEG image as a JPEG
In all cases, the compression setting is used when saving and the image comes out looking bad (5% quality).
Set quality level to 90% in the config file and then save an image as a JPEG and set the quality level to 5% in the dialog
- Image looks bad
- Quality level in config file is still 90%.
Also tested saving non-JPEG images. No regressions.