This patch ports the Effects KCM to QQC2, which yields the following benefits:
1. General performance enhancements of only using QQC2 rather than a mix of 1 and 2
2. Some code simplification is possible
3. Improves the appearance of the checkable menu items in the dropdown menu, fixing https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=402701
4. Improves the appearance when using a fractional scale factor, fixing https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=396725
Along the way, two visual changes are introduced as a by-product of porting:
1. The scrollbar is inline, so it overlaps some of the buttons in the content. This is somewhat undesirable, but adopting a Kirigami scrollview would fix this.
2. The button that displays a dropdown menu no longer has a downward-pointing arrow to indicate as such. This is not my preference, but there's a benefit to being consistent, and eventually we could can change this in one place to impeove the appearance of buttons that display dropdown menus everywhere in one fell swoop.
NOTE: This patch is RFC because there is one outstanding visual regression I need help fixing: the QQC2 scrollview does not want to draw a frame. It appears that the QQC2 style is supposed to take care of it, but I could not figure out how to make this happen. Help is appreciated.