As discussed in the task T8076 I am proposing a new annotation toolbar to replace the current one.
The current implementation is very rough, but can be used as a first point to discuss how to proceed in the implementation.
The toolbar uses the current PageViewAnnotator engine based on XML files (with few modifications)
What is working:
- Highlighter tool
- Inline note tool
- Ellipse and Polygon tools (grouped)
- Possibility to change the annotation color on the fly (only for highlighter for now, and not in continuous mode)
- Continuous mode / Pin action: Keep the current annotation tool selected after use (default: pinned)
**To test this revision**
Temporary move the file `.config/okularpartrc` or the annotation tools may not match the ones in the buttons.
**What is working**
- Select and use annotations
- Pin annotation / The annotation remains selected after use if the pin button is checked
- Change color of text annotations (highlighter, underline, squiggle, strike-out)
**What is not working**
- Change color of other annotations