Looks good to me, let's wait for @elvisangelaccio review
Wait for KF 5.64 release and bump dependency if not already done.
This does depend now on KF5 5.64.
So should I wait for the dependency bump or do it myself ?
https://phabricator.kde.org/D19989#inline-139775 mentions doing also.
Updated to use KListOpenFilesJob
Thu, Oct 17
I just saw a new bug reporting on something this should fix, namely the double quotes around the search terms (https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=412952), so updating the summary.
Since now the search box reloads its contents on URL changes, this kind of bugs are more exposed to the users.
Wed, Oct 16
I think you can land this.
Tue, Oct 15
This is so nice!
Mon, Oct 14
Move comment to header
Sun, Oct 13
- Use changedEvent() instead of overriding
Bad arcanist foo, sorry
@elvisangelaccio, about your question, reviewing the code, there are four places (apart from setter and getter) where m_searchPath is used:
- For baloo search (l.502), it is only used if m_everywhere is not checked, so it would cancel the condition in the getter, returning m_searchPath anyway
- For regular search (l.135), there is a similar condition as in searchPath().
- Menu action to call an external tool (KFind) (l.423)
- In the entry point fromUrlSearch(), introduced in this patch to reset it on certain paths
- Rebase to master
- Fix non-indexed corner case
- Make use of searchPath()
I still don't understand if we are fixing an issue or if this is just a removal of a redundant signal. AFAICS we are only removing a selectionChanged() instance called by clearSelection() in "search mode", but this signal is also emitted in many other places (e.g. is emitted 3 times if I change selection with the mouse).
- Fix combos' height
Baloo now only outputs multiple entries in the property map instead of stringlist as of D19088 and clients all handle this since Applications 19.08
Why do the comboboxes look so thin in the video?
This is a lot nicer. I think we could even get rid of the More Options/Fewer Options toggle button and just always show the search options now that they don't take up much space.
- Validate terms before applying
Sat, Oct 12
Fri, Oct 11
Any progress on this?
Thu, Oct 10
- Fix typo and correct i18n markers
More info on the i18n markers here: https://api.kde.org/frameworks/ki18n/html/prg_guide.html#good_ctxt
Wed, Oct 9
- Add setFacetsVisible() method
- Update toggle button on showEvent