May 28 2019
Apr 2 2019
Well I am not pushing for the cert, in fact it's hard to say how it would be seen by users: is KEXI widely certified and tested by KDE? No, no KDE app is, it's local work.
Maybe I'll have commercial certification or/and the app in app stores. Too early to say.
Krita is a highly special case yes. Even in their case we're still running the whole process on the Binary Factory - they don't have the certificate, nor do they have the ability to get arbitrary files signed.
BTW is it possible to get KDE certificate for the installer?
Apr 1 2019
- KEXI: qtlocation and qtsensors are needed by Qt5WebKit, do not disable
Mar 26 2019
- KEXI: Use "explorer <link>" to Run KEXI per user request, under explorer's user
- KEXI: move files copying to preArchive()
- KEXI: Update package names, ignore also: kemoticons, kdesignerplugin, hunspell-dictionaries
Mar 25 2019
@vonreth Everything works as I expected now... I know, the fashion can be improved.
- KEXI: ignore hunspell and qtlocation/sensors/qqcontrols2
- Simplify blacklist for KEXI, ignore more files
- NSIS Installer for KEXI: Improve start menu and install dir removal (remove parent KEXI folder if makse sense), fix folder names
Mar 17 2019
Mar 14 2019
Jan 23 2019
Jan 15 2019
Planned for 3.2.0 after Beta.
Pushed for 3.2 Beta, post-commit review would be welcome.
Jan 13 2019
Jan 11 2019
Jan 7 2019
Dec 31 2018
Dec 28 2018
Dec 25 2018
Sorry for size of the patch due to the title->caption rename. Looking at individual commits (branch D17804-new-project-fixes-staniek) makes it easier to review.
Dec 23 2018