KDE Document Viewer
While this sort of works, now it makes the dialog way too tall, and I don't think it's the right approach to the problem. We should figure out what's causing the default size to be wrong and fix that, rather than leaving it broken and working around it in the proposed way.
Mon, Jun 17
Don’t have UI feedback that asks for action already in this patch. :)
- Fix and simplify width action
- Fix and simplify opacity action
- Fix annotation tools actions
- Rename color action
- Add license headers
The Star adds the currently selected tool to the favorite list, the bookmark symbol displays the list of the favorite tools:
Sun, Jun 16
From my point of view, this is complete now. 3 TODOs left (see revision description at the top).
- Remove accidentally inserted #include
- remove repeated calls to QToolButton::setMenu()
- Update class documentation
Added the favorite tools.
- Work arround connection problem by using QPointer
I couldn’t find a reason why disconnecting my slot at destruction fails, but it indeed fails.
Sat, Jun 15
Fri, Jun 14
Interactivity is great, a big improvement! Code looks sane to me too but I'd like a review from a Okular person before we land this.
- Added opacity action
- Cleaned width action
- Big code refactor:
- m_toolDefinition is now a QDomDocument, so that the toolElement are not randomly deleted when the associated QDomDocument goes out of scope.
- AnnotationActionHandler acts directly on PageViewAnnotator instead of emitting signals
- Further code cleaning in pageview.cpp
- Annotations work only in Normal mouse mode, and switch to it when they are selected
Thu, Jun 13
Theoretically works, but signal-slot is tricking me.
Use initial cursor position for middle-button-drag zooming
Wed, Jun 12
Using cursor position for Ctrl+Scroll, but not for Ctrl+Plus/Minus makes sense to me.
- De-rename parameter out_pagenumber
Looked over the whole patch again.
Tue, Jun 11
Thanks for your comments, I will look over my patch soon.