Added to T7468
I would suggest we bundle in our icons and use them as fallbacks this way if theme can not be used we get our fallback icon. We can have a dark / light prefix to seperate them like :/icon/dark/connect for instance or use a postfix like -light/-dark :/icon/connect-light . We will need todo this for any out of theme icons we ship anyway So lets just extend it and wrap it in our resource system. Let us Gather our icons.
Tue, Feb 20
Mon, Feb 19
Sun, Feb 18
isn't this a solid bug ?
The connection dialog is a lot smaller now maybe it should pe part of the atcore instance.. and we can have a new instance button to create a new instance?
After commit 6c2aef9b -
Do not put material info in the printer profile . Let us make a material focused thing for this that can be used for all printers.
- Thermo widgets - Adjust range based on profile.
- Connection Dialog - Remove option to reset device (FW controlled)
- Connection Dialog - Move firmware selection to profile advanced.
- Profile Dialog - Correct the BED and Extruder label to be Maximum temp for each.
- General Workflow - The current connection method / profile method is just kinda weird.
- General allow users to attempt to auto connect to device on start up.
This also will add the need to have maximum values setup on the profiles.
Jan 6 2018
Dec 26 2017
Nov 18 2017
Nov 8 2017
Well you would need to create several instances of atcore and then you can just connect to the "current" one and maybe have some way to switch between them .. I think It would be just be easier to run a second (or third client)
Nov 5 2017
Nov 1 2017
This should be done with the connection dialog. Unasigning myself .
accidently closed ti before.
Newer versions of atcore can return connected devices using the QSerialPort info for places where we can't deploy solid