Wed, Apr 1
Tue, Mar 31
Mon, Mar 30
@jjazeix As this activity has been added by many students in their GSoC proposal. Can I work on adding multiple datasets to this activity or not?
If not can you provide me some tasks related to multiple datasets I would like to complete it in my free time.
Yes, got one reply for Yuri, won't get more
Is this still needed, or can we mark it as done?
@jjazeix sure, abandoned the revision.
Sun, Mar 29
Fri, Mar 27
thanks, commited in b0592dbc7f54bcaba0cb1cde3f36beb2185b1555
Anuj Yadav <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi, under which name should I commit? "FirstName LastName <email>" for the syntax :)
Wed, Mar 25
changes made and context also added
This is being worked on D27994, maybe we can abandon this one?
First commit: https://commits.kde.org/gcompris/aba7f13b9a74ea07514b371ffd74104e2f73435e
I can't close the diff until @timotheegiet accepts the changes, I'll let him do it when he can
Abhay Kaushik <email@example.com>
good for me, can you provide a username in the form of "FirstName LastName <email>" so I can attribute you the commit please?
Tue, Mar 24
Updated the changes to start the score counter from 0 rather than 1 upto maxSubLevel
The patch itself looks fine, however I would prefer to fix this issue the other way for those activities.
That is: use the score as an actual score counter, so make it start at 0 rather than 1.
Mon, Mar 23
Sun, Mar 22
updated diff with all changes made
the diff seems incomplete, it misses your previous changes
Sat, Mar 21
I think now its working properly , hint button is displaying only for particular questions
Fri, Mar 20
Thu, Mar 19
Sat, Mar 14
There is an issue with the patch, it shouldn't be displayed like that. We should have a diff of all the files separately.
Thu, Mar 12
It would be good to have a display mode with reduced model.
This is to avoid children in single line putting element one by one just because they are one under each other.
I have added the context to the hint
Wed, Mar 11
No need to remove the hint, but please add context for translators.
I have made the changes . Also should I remove the new hint provided